We know that not everything can be planned in our fast moving modern world. But thinking ahead and planning for the Chinese New Year is key to avoiding disruption in your production. As this is a nationwide national holiday it affects all production, no matter how big or important a customer you may be, on the home market or abroad.
1. Together with NCAB Group, plan your production before and after the CNY – look at what could be produced earlier?
2. To be sure of receiving your products before the Chinese new Year, place your orders – at the latest – on December 15, 2013
3. Prioritize your most critical products
4. Book capacity before and after the CNY
5. Use optional factories whenever applicable for QTA
6. Buffer stock managed by NCAB
Download this PDF to read more about what you can to to be better prepared for the Chinese New Year.