High engagement – our recipe for success
As a knowledge-based company, it is our employees who make us successful and are our greatest competitive advantage. The high engagement level shown by our employees, together with their extensive knowledge and skills are key factors to our success. We offer a stimulating global environment, a unique culture with clear values, and continuous learning and development.
Attract, engage and develop the best people
- Employee engagement, leadership, and team efficiency.
- Scope 1 – All new company cars to be zero emission from 2025.
- Scope 2 – 50% of all offices and internal warehouses to use renewable energy by 2025, and 100% by 2030.
Actions and achievements 2022:
- Continued focus on employee competence development, specifically sales, technology and onboarding of new employees.
- Our employees around the world contributed to society with their Give Back Day
- Global conference inviting all employees for relationship building, inspirations and reaffirming our company culture and values – two events – “Next Level” (live and online) and “Collaboration – Together we are stronger” (online)
- Climate impact – targets and activities set to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in Scope 1 and Scope 2 (see targets above)
- Small increase of number of electrical company cars and decrease number of diesel/petrol cars.
- In 2022, 25% of NCAB premises run on 100% renewable energy or have “green energy” contracts, this covers 41% of our total electricity consumption
For us to remain a top-tier performing company, it is essential that everyone who works at NCAB Group is motivated and engaged. Our commitment is to attract, engage and develop the best people. We want to offer a stimulating work environment, empowering, respecting and including every individual.
To do this we have to maintain an open dialogue, providing the basis for good rapport between our co-workers, and a workplace where everyone develops, is engaged and takes pride in their work. Areas we work with are:
- Value-based leadership and innovation
- Employee health and satisfaction
- Training and competence development
- Equal opportunities
Status December 2022
- not started/far from achieved
- on track