High engagement – our recipe for success
As a knowledge-based company, it is our employees who make us successful and are our greatest competitive advantage. The high levels of engagement shown by our employees, together with their extensive knowledge and skills are key factors to our success. We offer a stimulating global environment, a unique culture with clear values, and continuous learning and development.
Long term goal
Attract, keep and develop the best people
- Top scores in employee satisfaction and engagement, leadership and team efficiency.
Actions and achievements 2020:
- Continued focus on employee competence development, specifically sales and onboarding of new employees.
- Our employees around the world contributed to society with their Give Back Day
- Global conference for relationship building, inspirations and reaffirming our company culture and values moved online – two NCAB Live events – “Together in Isolation” and “Sharing is Caring”
For us to remain a top-tier performing company, it is essential that everyone who works at NCAB Group is motivated and engaged. Our long-term goal is to attract, keep and develop the best people. We want to offer a stimulating and challenging work environment, respecting and including every individual.
To do this we have to maintain an open dialogue, providing the basis for good rapport between our co-workers, and a workplace where everyone develops, is engaged and takes pride in their work. Areas we work with are:
- Value-based leadership and innovation
- Employee health and satisfaction
- Training and competence development
- Equal opportunities
Status December 2020
- not started/far from achieved
- on track