High engagement – our recipe for success
As a knowledge-based company, it is our employees who make us successful and are our greatest competitive advantage. The high levels of engagement shown by our employees, together with their extensive knowledge and skills are key factors to our success. We offer a stimulating global environment, a unique culture with clear values, and continuous learning and development.
Long term goal
Attract, keep and develop the best people
- Top scores in employee satisfaction and engagement, leadership and team efficiency.
Actions and achievements 2019:
- Conducted our third employee engagement survey, measuring indexes of engagement, leadership and team efficiency, achieving very high scores.
- Continued focus on employee competence development, specifically onboarding, sales and leadership.
- Launch of NCAB Academy – a digital learning and development platform
- More than 150 employees from over ten different countries have contributed to society with their Give Back Day.
- Employer of the Year – 2nd place Brilliant Awards – Employee Experience
- Global conference for relationship building, inspirations and reaffirming our company culture and values
For us to remain a top-tier performing company, it is essential that everyone who works at NCAB Group is motivated and engaged. Our long-term goal is to attract, keep and develop the best people. We want to offer a stimulating and challenging work environment, respecting and including every individual.
To do this we have to maintain an open dialogue, providing the basis for good rapport between our co-workers, and a workplace where everyone develops, is engaged and takes pride in their work. Areas we work with are:
- Value-based leadership and innovation
- Employee health and satisfaction
- Training and competence development
- Equal opportunities
Status December 2019
- not started/far from achieved
- on track