Employees – unique culture and high engagement
As a knowledge-based company, it is our employees who make us successful and are our greatest competitive advantage. Our high engagement rate indicates that our people like what we offer – a unique culture and a stimulating global environment, as well as considerable possibilities for continuous learning and development.
Long term goal
Attract, keep and engage the best people
Measurable goal (status December 2018*)
- Top scores in employee satisfaction and engagement.
Actions and achievements 2018:
- Conducted our third Employee Engagement Survey (March 2019) with excellent results
- Competence development focus on leadership, sales, customer support and technical expertise
- Launched the NCAB Give Back Day
- Launched a new career step – Global Account Manager
- Global conference for relationship building, inspirations and reaffirming our company culture and values
For us to remain a top-tier performing company, it is essential that everyone who works at NCAB Group is motivated and engaged. Our long-term goal is to attract, keep and develop the best people. We want to offer a stimulating and challenging work environment, respecting and including every individual.
To do this we have to maintain an open dialogue, providing the basis for good rapport between our co-workers, and a workplace where everyone develops, is engaged and takes pride in their work. Areas we work with are:
- Value-based leadership and innovation
- Employee health and satisfaction
- Training and competence development
- Equal opportunities
*Explanation of bullets
- not started/far from reached
- on track