These trips are a way of showing our customers how local NCAB staff handle factory management, as well as how and why we choose to work with specific factories.
When attending a trip like this, it gives you a real chance to build up your competence, enabling you to make better judgments regarding yours, or your customers products. We aim to give a detailed insight of the entire supply chain and production process. When you’ve seen and built a more detailed picture of the different stages of the process, you’ll gain some entirely new insights and realize what aspects of your work can influence the production process, whatever your job function is.
For example, if you’re a designer, these trips can help you arrive at better solutions, or if you’re a buyer, they can help understanding and deciding how to minimize risk factors.
As one of our customer that attend a production insight trip said:
– The trip confirmed my feelings that PCBs are complex products that have to be handled with care and precision. The importance of appropriate quality requirements were very evident, and as customers, we really saw the need to provide clear quality specifications and documentation. I found the talk by NCAB China’s managing director Jack Kei, about Chinese business culture and the nation’s plans for the future, particularly interesting.
THE MOST IMPORTANT POINTS DURING A PRODUCTION INSIGHT TRIP
- Technical seminars covering the basics of PCB
production and the essential factors required to remain competitive.
- Visits to NCAB’s most important factories in the
- A presentation of NCAB’s operations in China, not least within factory management.
- Environmental management
- A presentation about business culture and future
developments in China.
If you´re interested, you can read more about our production insight trips in one of our newsletters.
Are you interested to follow us on a trip to China, please contact your local NCAB Group company.