NCAB Group today released our Interim report for January- March 2020.
- Net sales increased by 8% to SEK 483.1 million (445.9). The increase is primarily a result of the acquisition of Flatfield. In USD, net sales increased 3%.
- Order intake increased 27% to SEK 563.4 million (442.1). Approximately one third is from acquisitions. In USD, order intake increased 21%.
- EBITA decreased to SEK 37.9 million (40.6), representing an EBITA margin of 7.8% (9.1). SEK 5.8 million was charged to EBITA relating to transaction costs for Flatfield. Excluding transaction costs, EBITA amounted to SEK 43.7 million, corresponding to an EBITA margin of 9.0%.
- Operating profit was SEK 37.0 million (39.4). Operating margin was 7.7% (8.8).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 40.4 million (34.7).
- Earnings per share was SEK 2.40 (2.06).
We are looking to the future, despite challenging times
“We are pleased to have completed two acquisitions during the first few months of 2020. It is important to conduct these acquisitions and to continue growing, particularly in times such as these when we can clearly increase our added value for customers and suppliers. We are also proud of the successful completion of the directed share issue. We also increased our credit facilities, and after these measures had available liquidity of just over SEK 500 million after the end of the quarter. This gives us a strong financial position and greater financial flexibility. In exception times such as these, it means we will be able to grasp business opportunities that arise in the market and act swiftly. Such business opportunities may be acquisitions and investments in customer relationships. We will remain disciplined in our investments and use the financial flexibility within the framework of our existing business model.”, comments Hans Ståhl, CEO of NCAB.