We work with our production partners in long-term partnerships and put high demands on them. To be qualified as a main factory and listed on NCAB’s Preferred Supplier List (PSL), factories must follow our sustainability requirements:
- Sign and comply with our Code of Conduct for Suppliers, which is aligned with the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) requirements.
- Pass our quality and sustainability audits
- Be ISO 9001 certified (quality management system)
- Be ISO 14001 certified (environmental management system)
- Report on conflict minerals and cobalt according to the frameworks provided by the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) and follow the Responsible Minerals Assurance Process (RMAP)
- Follow legislation covering raw material content (RoHS, REACH, TSCA, and California Proposition 65)
- Comply with local regulations covering social compliance and environmental impact
- In October 2022, we also added parameters to evaluate energy mix, energy consumption, and waste handling. Including plans for improvements within these areas.